Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Use Of A Telegraph

This is one of the eqipments that was used in early 1900s. I think this is one of the best ways of a communication because it is easy to use and more reliable than anything that we use in todays latest technologies. This telegraph was also showed in a movie called "transformers", where they had problems communicating with other people at the near death situation. So, it shows that even though we have a good technology existing today, there is still some hope for telegraph to be used in a near future.

http://www.telegraph-history.org/

1 comment:

  1. Well, I do agree that sometimes old technologies that are tried and true can become a real life saver when the newer ones crash. I'm not sure if I would say exactly that I hope to telegraph people in the future though! That is an interesting looking machine.

    ReplyDelete