Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Holographic Phone

Some people might think of this as a joke and some may take it as it’s just a technology that’s advancing rapidly. This is true that there are holographic phones because you might have seen it in some movies. The only thing is that it’s not in production, but they do have prototypes for special group of people. The reason of this holographic phone is to be reliable source of communication because one does not need to hold the phone to interact with other people. No matter how far the other person is, it seems like they’re right there with you. So we just have to wait until the companies make this product in production and sell it in the market.

1 comment:

  1. This would be a very cool and useful invention. Having two kids of my own, I don’t know how many times I wish my hands were free to deal with any issue to arise. I could walk around the house talking and still get done what ever it is I’m working on a that time. This has been around in Science Fiction since, probably the begging. Now to see it possible happen in real life is quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete