Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Holographic Computer


When you lay you eyes on this picture, it almost seems like it’s just another world. But the truth is, it does seem like it’s totally another world. The reason why I say that is because we haven’t seen a technology out there or even in movies, they only have couple of prototypes of this product. There are some movies that have that prototypes but some people think that it’s just computer editing. But we do not know how true that is. But if any of you have an urge to find out about this then there are a lot of sources out there where they have some information on this technology. This technology is compact and reliable source of communicating with anyone out there.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!!! This holographic computer is awesome! Talk about compact. I could carry this piece of equipment in my purse. Being in the media field, I am usually stuck lugging around heavy bulky eqipment to agonizing distances. I truly love what I do, but I absolutely LOATHE carrying around such massive equipment. If all technology was this easily transferrable from one location to another, film making and broadcasting could possibly be an easier, more enjoyable task. Although the technology is less of a physical piece of equipment, I would sacrifice the benefits of a physical computer to have the portability of something like this holographic computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't think that this will ever find its way into a persons home. A fully holographic computer, and I don't think that it will take over the laptop market that we know today. It seems like the kind of thing that is really cool because its new and different, but as far as practical use is concerned I feel like the general public will rather do things the old fashioned way. There is no doubt that companies will probably spend millions of dollars to improve upon the design and functionality of this computer. It just seems to me that it will never be as user friendly as a laptop. With no sense of touch it would be extremely difficult to type on one of these. I think that using this portable computer would be extremely inefficient.

    ReplyDelete