Friday, July 24, 2009

CORDLESS PHONE


We all know cordless phones. The name says it all "Cord - less". Cordless phones first started in the 1980s, but from there Cordless phones started becoming a major part of your daily communication. Although, there are people that still use the good ole desk phone, these phones are so convenient that it has become a need for most people in today's life. Therefore, there are still major advancements to come, that's why these phones are here to stay for a long time to come.

1 comment:

  1. The evolution of a phone really shows what generation a person comes from. I remember when the cordless phone came out to the market and it was the coolest thing ever! The downfall was the connection, sometimes during my own conversation I would hear another conversation going on at the same time. I remember my parents coming home from vacation and all my mom talked about was how there was a phone in the bathroom of the hotel. Therefore, of course we had to install a phone in our bathroom too! Now, cordless phone are the norm and we take them everywhere with us. The downfall is if there are only cordless phones in the house, if electricity is out, there is no phone connection. I know in my house I like the security of still having a phone plugged into the wall so that electricity cannot interfere with the connection of it. The best invention on the cordless phone is the button you push to find the cordless, if society is anything like my house it is a constant battle looking for the phone!

    ReplyDelete